Sunday, November 30, 2008

Interesting Week

I only had 4 days of school this week because of Thanksgiving. But it was a bit weird because we had last Monday off.. instead of actual Thanksgiving day hah. Whateva I'll take it!

You know lately I haven't been talking much about my schools. If anyone wants to hear about my lessons just leave a comment.

Anyways I had a pretty relaxing weekend. Took a ton of pics and videos. Posted 'em all on facebook. On Saturday Graham and I decided to go on a bike ride. We just rode around northern Sano. We were supposed to be playing Wii, but it didn't happen, o well!

Later that day we met up again and we went to the Choir Concert in Iwafune. Really nice sounding... I wanna buy the CD!

In other news I'm almost done with the Genki (Japanese Textbook), and I've bought Genki II and I'll start it as soon as I finish with the first one. I have failed I think in my Kanji study deadline. Maybe if I stick to my 1 lesson a day for the whole month of Dec. I can do it, but its doubtful.. sigh. Mush on though! As long as I'm learning something everyday thats the important thing!

Here's the link for the photos from Saturday:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2071198&l=a4dd3&id=38001190

Here are some of my favorite pics from the day:

Graham taming the Hippo



A really nice Shrine

Solitary Shrine


A Rock Quarry, I call it Industrial Japan haha


The Choir we saw in Iwafune
I want their CD!

Cya latas!

No comments: