Saturday, October 11, 2008

An Alright Week

So this week was pretty fun. Classes were easy and I taught at every school except Ueno, which is where I'll be all next week. At Funatsugawa the principal invited me to come drinking with everyone there next Monday night (the next time I teach there). He also taught me a new word which meant It's my treat. So after he said that I invited everyone (the rest of the staff) as a joke but who knows what it'll be like, anyways I'm excited about it!

Last night the bunch of us went to Tochigi where there was a Octoberfest! I've uploaded pictures and videos on facebook and the links are here:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2067465&l=ccbc1&id=38001190

Here's a couple from the album:


Here's a video of the night:



Enjoy!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Octoberfest? in Japan? This looks so fun! I'm so happy for you. It looks like your having an awesome time!