Friday, December 18, 2009

December

Yo!

December has come and its more than half way over now. Christmas is coming up soon! As well as New Years. This holiday season I'll be in Japan for the 2nd time around. Next one I'm definitely going to be home.

My friend/old roommate is coming to Japan on the 29th, I'm super excited. Also my friend from Tochigi is coming for New Years. Most likely I'll celebrate with both of them in Nara.

Soon I'm going to buy a new camera. More pics and videos will happen after that. I'm going to start my search tomorrow at Bic Camera. Come home and maybe look online too. I want to get a point and shoot, not an SLR/big one I need a case for. Just something that's quality and I can put in my pocket.

I'm going to go to the neighboring prefecture on the 23rd. Should be fun, little adventure.

No comments: